VOLUNTARY LIFE & AD&D
What is Life & AD&D Insurance?
Proceeds can be used to replace lost potential income during working years and help ensure your family’s financial goals will still be met; goals like paying off a mortgage, keeping a business running, and paying for college. AD&D coverage is included as a part of life insurance benefits and will pay out a lump-sum death
benefit in the event you or a covered loved one die accidentally or pass away later as the direct result of an accident. This plan also has a dismemberment benefit which provides an additional lump sum payment if an insured becomes dismembered in an accident.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse, and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through OneAmerica
• Must be actively at work on the effective date
• If electing for the first time outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required
• Employee must elect coverage on themselves in order to cover spouse and/or children
Contact Campus Benefits help with filing a claim.
1 (866) 433-7661