What is Critical Illness Insurance?
A health and wellness plan in which you receive a lump sum cash payment if you are diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on a predetermined list of critical illnesses.
•Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week , spouse, and children (up to age 25)
• Coverage through Trustmark
• Elect Critical Illness with or without Cancer coverage based on your individual needs
• Issue Age - Rates are locked in and will not increase with age
• If electing outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required
• Keep your coverage, at the same cost, even if you retire or change employers
• The chart below is a sample of covered services. Please see Plan Certificate for a detailed listing of services in their
entirety. Plan Certificate available on your Employee Benefits website.