Welcome to Morgan County Charter School System's 


Name and/or Address Change

Each employee has the responsibility to keep the Human Resources Department informed of his/her current mailing address and telephone number.  Complete the Name/Address Change form in Softdocs account. To change a name on personnel records, it is necessary for the employee to bring a copy of the new social security card showing the new name to the Human Resources Department. Name changes must be made through the Professional Standards Commission, as well, on all teaching credentials.

Morgan County strives to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and valuable benefits package. We want to make sure you're getting the most out of your benefits! 

Campus Logo_Blue Gradient (1) (1).png

Phone: 866-433-7661 option 5

Fax: 770-394-0333

The Morgan County Benefit Portal is provided for illustrative purposes only. Actual benefits, services, premiums, claims processes and all other features and plan designs for coverage offered are governed exclusively by the provider contract and associated Summary Plan Description (SPD).